Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another Go

So I've never taken this blogging thing seriously.

I never update this thing.

I just don't want to be held accountable in the future for what I might have thought on one particular day in the past, you know? Mood and hormones and recent experience and consequence and- oh, I don't know- the alignment of the stars have so much to do with how I feel at any particular moment that I've always thought "why define myself in black and white only to contradict and confuse a moment later?"

But I do chronicle short blog entries on Facebook and Twitter, right? (I've even been accused of over sharing) So why not start a blog? Or rather, why not keep up with this blog which I started so long ago?

I think I need to figure out how to customize this blog experience to my method of diffusion and communication. I think that's the trick. Use it how I use Facebook sort of...Like sometimes I need to recommend a singularly good performance or artist, or event and maybe that's how I can utilize this medium. Personally, I do like to see photographer and designer process blogs so maybe eventually, when I'm back in rehearsal, we can have some of that.

Alright, so here's me giving this another try.

No comments: